- Two spectacular locations
- Unlimited Snorkeling
- Free Scuba Diving demonstration
- Up to 5 hours at the reef
- Delicious Barbeque Lunch
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Boomnetting (weather permitting)
- Wine, cheese & biscuits on return
- Complimentary tea & coffee
- experienced & helpful crew
- Certified Diving
- Guided Dives
- Introductory Diving
- Glass Bottom Boat
- Bus Transfers
- Wetsuit Hire
- Prescription Mask
What to Bring
- Cash or credit card for purchases
- Sun cream
- Swimming Clothes
- Proof of certification if a certified diver
- Booking voucher
Bus transfers to and from your accommodation are available at an additional cost.
Please select the bus transfers at the time of booking, and let us know in the booking message where you are staying.
Compass departs daily from the Cairns Marlin Marina – Berth 18 with boarding commencing at 7:30am.
(Walk down the A-finger and turn left – until you reach Berth 18 on the left side of the wharf).
Compass returns to the Cairns Marlin Marina at approximately 5.30pm.
We are a family friendly and disability friendly tour! Please contact our friendly office upon booking if you have any special requirements or dietary requirements.
Information for all Scuba Diving activities:
- You need to allow 24 hours from your last dive before flying.
- Minimum age for trying scuba diving is 12 years. Minimum age for certified scuba divers is 10 years.
- All divers will be required to complete a medical questionnaire on board the vessel before diving
- Some medical conditions and/or medication may stop you from participating in Scuba Diving. These include asthma or wheezing, brain/spinal cord or nervous disorder, chronic bronchitis or persistent chest complaint, chronic sinus, collapsed lung, diabetes mellitus, chest surgery, epilepsy, fainting, seizure or blackouts, heart disease of any kind, recurrent ear problems when flying, tuberculosis or other long-term lung disease and high blood pressure.
- Please check with our friendly office before booking your trip if you have a medical condition or are taking medications, to avoid disappointment on the day.
- Certified divers are required to provide proof of their qualification on the day – dive license card or divers logbook acceptable.
- Please read our important information page & medical questionnaire if you answer yes to any of the questions then we suggest you see a Dive Doctor prior to your trip with us to avoid disappointment.
- For any questions concerning a medical condition or medication, please contact our office before booking your trip to avoid disappointment on the day.