Great value, great service & great locations on the reef!
Escape for an unforgettable day to The Great Barrier Reef onboard Compass Cruises Cairns best value reef tour.
Snorkel at TWO Outer Barrier Reef locations amongst fantastic coral formations teeming with colourful tropical fish and an abundance of exotic marine life.
Relax on the huge sundeck, see the reef from the glass bottom boat or go scuba diving!
Scuba diving on the reef is available for all levels of experience.
If you’ve never tried scuba diving before, try the FREE SCUBA demonstration first with our expert crew.
What is a Free Scuba Dive Demonstration ?
Our Free Scuba Dive Demonstration is when one of our professional Scuba Dive Instructors suit you up in scuba gear and take you under water to see if you are comfortable if you are you may decide to go on a resort scuba dive its an amazing experience and you will get to see our marine life up close and personal
- Two spectacular locations (Weather Permitting)
- Unlimited Snorkelling
- Up to 4 hours at the reef
- BBQ Lunch with fresh Salads
- Snorkelling Equipment
- Boomnetting (weather permitting)
- Wine, cheese & biscuits on return journey
- Complimentary tea & coffee
- Experienced & helpful crew
Spend a night
on the Great Barrier Reef
Cairns' best liveaboard packages
See Liveaboard Packages
prices starting from $430
Why stay in a land-based hotel?
don't miss an amazing opportunity to watch a sunset on the Great Barrier Reef
For around the same price you'd pay for food and accommodation in Cairns, stay a night or more with one of our amazing value liveaboard packages on the floating hotel, Reef Encounter.www.reefencounter.com.au
- TripAdvisor Traveller Rating
Based on 902 traveller reviews
- Most Recent Traveller Reviews
- 23 Sep 2017: wonderful trip to GBR
- 20 Sep 2017: Fantastic night on the Great Barrier Reef
- 18 Sep 2017: Dive livesboard
- 14 Sep 2017: Fantastic experience
- 13 Sep 2017: Awesome experienced